Order Terms and Conditions of Supply – New Zealand
Last updated: 21 January, 2014
- Online pre order rates differ from in store rates. Should the collection store’s rate be in your favour at the time of collection, then the in-store rate will be honoured. If the foreign exchange rate falls between the time when you placed the order and the time of collection, the rate at the time of placing the online order will be honoured.
- Orders up to a maximum of $8,000 can be placed with our online pre order, service.
- Proof of ID (e.g. driving licence, passport), address (e.g. utility bill) is required at collection.
- We will confirm your order by email and/or telephone once your request has been submitted. No order is complete until we have confirmed acceptance of your order and received payment in full from you. Orders must be collected within 2 business days of the requested collection date and time. A business day means 9.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Saturday (excluding any New Zealand public holidays).
- Orders placed online on a Saturday, Sunday or New Zealand Public Holiday will not be confirmed until the following business day.
- A maximum of 4 different currencies can be placed within each order and a mix of denominations will be provided where possible.
- This service is only available to New Zealand residents aged 18 or over, and who are resident in and accessing the service from New Zealand.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
- Foreign currency must not be ordered for purposes other than those which comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right to decline orders without reason.
- We will not be liable to you:
- If we are unable to perform any of our obligations because of something outside our reasonable control.
- If you fail to provide us with correct information when you order.
- Our maximum liability to you in respect of each use of the service for a travel money order shall be limited to a sum equal to the total purchase price of the travel money order. Nothing will limit our liability to you for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence or our fraudulent misrepresentation or misstatement, or affect your statutory rights.
- We may, at any time, with immediate effect, in respect of future orders change these terms and conditions without notice and without liability to you. If we revise these terms, we will post the revision on the site. You accept any such changes by placing any order after the revisions have been posted. These terms and conditions shall be read and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any dispute arising from the use of the service shall be resolved exclusively in the Courts of New Zealand.