Use of this Website
Last updated: 21 January, 2014
The following additional terms also apply to your use of our Website:
- Our terms and conditions of supply, if you order currency from our Website.
Amendment of Terms
While We endeavour to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours a day, We shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Visitor Material and Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause inconvenience or annoyance;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Third Party Links
Links to third party websites (even if they are related to services provided by No.1 Currency) on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. We do not control and are not responsible for these websites, their content or availability.
We endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Subject to any applicable law, We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website) and any of Our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money) whether arising in tort (including without limitation in negligence) contract or otherwise arising from your use or inability to use or the results of use of this Website.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.